I am a person who desires to help you be all you can be and to fulfill your desires and dreams. You have been struggling to make ends meet, the economy is bad, and you have a degree where you are not able to get a job in your field. You desire to start your own business whether it's a brick and mortar or an online business. But with the economy the way it is at the present my suggestion would be Internet Marketing. With the right system, coach, mentors and solutions you can impact the world. I got injured in the 90's. Not being able to work a regular job any longer, I realized I still had a brain and now a laptop. My goal and desire is to share what I know with you, what I have went through and to help you not make the same mistakes I did and to guide you in the right direction, concerning your Internet Marketing Business or Brick and Mortar business. You see, there is not a whole lot of difference. You still have to build it, invest, learn, implement and repeat. Ever learning and applying the knowledge of today. For what worked years ago may not work now. If you have failed before, which we all have, stick with me as we take this journey of success together. Being a mother and grandmother, it is very important to me to not only leave a legacy but to show them that things happen in life that you can not control. We all have our woe is me story, which I will share more of as we connect and communicate. But at the present you and I need money , leads and a proven system.
Some of my Accomplishments:
- I have been featured twice in the “Refined by Fire” Compliation book series with other women leaders
- I done local and international radio
- I am a Preacher of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- The first black Preacher in my denomination and city at the time to Preach and start a plant a Church, which consisted of building teams, keeping us debt free, counselling, problem solving and more. ( I do not have the brick and mortar Church now) But there are many women in that denomination who are not ashamed to proclaim the Gospel. I liken building a business to building a Church. There are things that you have to do that are the same, like letting people know what you are doing, networking, serving, having your ups and downs etc.
- I hold an Associate Degree in Biblical Preaching
- I have Preached on t.v.
- I have had to learn how to deal with different personalities, and beliefs to connect with people making them feel valuable and comfortable
- I held an online ministry and still do but upgrading it
- I have books in me to write in order to leave a legacy for my grown children and grandchildren
- I get inspired when I see people on t.v. with no arms or legs and they are still able to do amazing things. My thought process is if they can do it in there condition, then with my health issues I can and will do what ever it is.
- I enjoy music and reading and I am a criminal minds fan
- I have been in online business since approximately 2009
- I used a lot of things not to continue after investing which I will share as we progress
- Inspiring, encouraging, and helping people is very important to me for there have been people who have done the same for me.
- Serving is vital in life and in business
- To be able to lead people you must learn first to lead yourself, be consistent, and disciplined with yourself first.
- People being real with me is very important.
- Been listed in the Manchester Who's Who for leadership
- I am a conference, revival speaker, and teacher
- I do mentoring
- I am not a cat lover but prefer dogs.
- I know how to sew but haven't done it in awhile and tingle on the piano
- I am a plant lover
- I was raised with chickens, hogs, and had grow our food
This is just a little bit about myself, and my personal liking. as we progress I will share more and teach on things I have learned through out my life to help you become all you desire to be and to fulfill your desires and dreams. I could go on, but my goal here is to let you know nothing is impossible and as a man thinks, so is he. I think and believe I can do what I set out to accomplish. It may take me a little longer but I will get it done. My greatest accomplishment is my children and my grandchildren.
P.S. The most important question you must ask yourself is ” am I teachable?” As the saying goes, the teacher shows up when the student is ready. My question to you is are you ready to be teachable?
Free Gift To Help You Get Started:
I am inviting You Now, to Join for FREE with me, the World's Largest Straight One-Line of People like I did. BEST Online decision I ever made!
Just CLICK this link: MoneyLine
It only takes 2 minutes to Join, it's FREE! and it builds Your Global List for You!! Every Pro Online Marketer knows, NO List = NO Money. So what are you waiting for, it's FREE!
Love Light Peace & Mercy